<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/524048124226678930?origin\x3dhttp://musicismy-obsession.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is ELY. Pronounced similar to Alley but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hmm... Time really flies. 6 months have passed since the start of the year.

So much has been done. Yet, so much left to be said.The past week was a heck of a roller-coaster ride for me. From being Nervous about the results to the cleaning of our homerooms.

I am so relieved that the Parent -Teacher Meeting was a breeze. Not what I expected. I don't want to brag but my MR FOO was like '' jaswin's a good girl in class''

all the time. I was totally astonished. Although my results were not that bad, I felt that I could have done better, much better. Passed Math, aced English(3rd position in the level)

the rest were between the same range. This June, I thought I would be able to get some time for myself but apparently, I wont be able to. I have to go back twice a week for band

sessions. Given a choice, I would want to switch CCAs. The thought of having a short break during the holidays was shattered within a mere second. Oh well,

Its 1.25 am and you must be wondering what I am doing so late at night, right? Well, I can't sleep and Im listening to music on youtube and some random sites. Go Beyonce!!! I

just had to type that out. Matter of fact is that Beyonce rocks my socks! Enough said from me

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:31 AM