<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/524048124226678930?origin\x3dhttp://musicismy-obsession.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is ELY. Pronounced similar to Alley but I don't live in alleys and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Your wishes here


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CHEM
I went to school and realised that the chem. worksheet that was given out by Mrs Ng,yesterday, was supposed to be done by today! and I thought it was to be done by after school or something. i tried doing a few questions only to find myself being distracted by the noise pollution. and so, i copied.. not literally but people gave me the answers. My handwriting was extremely messy. During Chem., I was prepared for the worst, a BLUE booking form! Apparently, Mrs Ng did not utter a word about a booking formAnd neither of us wanted to remind her. Come on? Which girl in her right mind would do so? So far, so good. The lesson was smooth sailing... However, at the end, Mrs Ng said "On your way out show me your homework"almost everyone was worried. I walked past her, showed her my worksheet and she asked me to redo it that very instant. A few others stayed behind as well. Did the worksheet, PROPERLY and left.
MATH
Nothing much. Just went through questions
and revised.
P.E
Did some exercises to record our
heart rate. We ran around the Gym
and took our pulse rate after that.
We drew a chart as well.We will probably be
needing it later on.
RECESS
Ate noodles and potato salad.
LIT
1 hour of PURE revision on unseen poems.
HISTORY
Miss Wong's last day with us. Another teacher
will stand in for Ms Naz till she comes back from
maternity leave.
MT[free period]
Instead of the usual one hour, it was shortened to
half an hour. Read some magazines.
ASSEMBLY
7th student council investiture.
one word. AMAZING!
There was a prayer service which was lead by
Sister Agatha!



I shall end off with a quote :
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:23 AM